There are several insects and pests which are primary or secondary carriers of human diseases. Pathogens might get transmitted through rodents, roaches, tapeworms, flukes, and roundworms. Primarily, this transmission happens through two methods mechanical and biological. Here are some diseases which get transmitted through insects.
- Malaria. This is a grave disease that is transmitted by mosquitoes belonging to the genus Anopheles. Malaria is a severe arthropod-borne disease that affects about 250 million people around the world and causes about 2 million deaths annually.
- Arbo-viruses– Such diseases are caused by viruses that are biologically transmitted through the bite of mosquitoes. There are over 28 viruses that can pose severe public health challenges and are transmitted by some mosquitoes. Dengue and yellow fever are the crucial diseases which are by mosquitoes belonging to the genus Aedes.
- Plague– This deadly disease is spread through rodents and fleas. It infects rats and they can transmit its infection to humans. Typically, three types of plague can occur in humans- bubonic, pneumonic, and septicemic. The bubonic type is transmitted by fleas and has killed millions of people in the past. This plaque still infects about 5000 people annually.
- Enteric diseases– There are a lot of bacterial diseases which are transmitted through contamination of food and water due to pest infestation. Also, house flies are primary transmitters of this kind of disease like Typhoid Fever (Salmonella typhi), Cholera, Shigella and Escherichia coli.
- Vector-Borne Diseases– Infectious diseases like Zika virus, Lyme disease, and rabies might be spread through vectors. Disease vectors comprise ticks, mosquitoes, rodents and other animals. Experts suggest a lot of pesticide products, including repellents and rodenticides might be used for controlling these vectors or pests.
- Asthma and Allergies – Indoor or home pests like cockroaches can cause asthma and allergy symptoms. You can utilise over-the-counter pest control and elimination products to control these pests. Also, you can hire professional pest control services which can eliminate these pests and help you in making your residential or commercial property pest-free.
- Microbial infections and diseases – A lot of microorganisms and acellular particles like bacteria, viruses, prions and protozoans might lead to microbial infections and diseases within people. Experts suggest the use of pesticides for controlling these pesky disease-causing creatures. However, you can appoint professional pest controllers to the annihilation of these irritating and dangerous pests.
So, if you are looking for dependable, efficient and affordable pest control Withdrop, pest Control Wongamine, and pest control Yeal for the annihilation of pesky insects, then connect with us and hire our pest control services right away. Our pest controllers are friendly, highly proficient and responsive. So, you can also ask them for some suggestive tips to prevent the advent of unwanted insects in your home.
Plus, all the products which we use for pest control Withdrop, pest control Wongamine, and pest control Yeal are eco-friendly and do not harm your family, pets or surroundings. So, schedule your appointment right away and bid farewell to pesky insects.