Morocco is not only a beautiful tourist destination but also a hub of luxurious Moroccan rugs. These floorings have been in demand for the last decade, and their superior texture and designs make them unique art pieces. But, how do you keep them clean? We will learn it in this guide by rug cleaning specialists. Here we go:
1. Wool is the primary material in Moroccan rugs with a mixture of synthetic fabric and cotton. Understand the texture and fabric and take care of the flooring accordingly.
2. Follow a proper technique while cleaning this flooring. The safe way is to hire rug washing Sydney professionals to do this job.
3. Vacuum your flooring regularly to eliminate the accumulated dirt and dust. A soft brush edge will gently remove dirt and debris from your flooring.
4. Hire rug cleaning Sydney experts for washing, vacuuming, cleaning and other treatments. General maintenance and professional help can extend the life of your Moroccan rug.
1. Don’t use harsh or unknown chemicals on such carpeting. It may damage the wool and cotton fibres. If you want to try some home remedies, apply it first on a corner to see the colour bleeding and other effects. If everything is safe, then only move ahead with your treatment.
2. Don’t use a washing machine or dryer to clean your Moroccan flooring. It will shrink the carpeting and may damage it.
3. Don’t use a rotating bristle brush of a vacuum cleaner to clean it deeply as it may damage the fibres.
4. Don’t ignore any stains or spills on your rug. The stain particles can embrace the fibres and weaken them over time.
Why Hire Professional Rug Cleaners for Cleaning Moroccan Rugs?
Rug cleaners are experts in cleaning different types of floorings every day. Some experienced cleaners may have been cleaning rugs for decades. Their experience and expertise save your flooring from damages, replacement and wrong treatments.
Hiring these professionals is the best way to protect your investment. Imagine you bought a Moroccon rug to enhance the beauty of your floor and found it stained within a week. Leaving it as it is may ruin your interior and acquisition. But, having professionals will ensure the safety of your investment and the beauty of your place. Here are some more reasons to hire them:
- Professional cleaning keeps germs and pollutants at bay.
- You won’t have to worry about allergens and bacteria too.
- A sanitised and hygienic rug promote a healthy environment.
- An annual cleaning by rug cleaning specialists will enhance the appearance of the flooring by making it look like a new one.
- Certified and trained experts won’t damage your carpeting. Instead, they will save it from further deterioration.
Taking care of a Moroccan rug is easy once you know what to do. It is a different rug from a faraway nation, so don’t let it scare you away. It’s just flooring. Take it easy and ask your professional rug cleaners for some maintenance tips.